|Directions from Shin-Nakano Station:
1) Go out exit number 1 or 2.
2) Walk west along the large street, which is called Ome-Kaido.
3) Cross Nakano-dori (the large street which you'll see very soon) and
continue walking west. If you went out exit 1, cross over to the other
side of the street when it's convenient to do so.
4) You will pass a 7-11 on your right, and soon after you'll see a large supermarket, Santoku. (link to Google Street View)
5) After passing Santoku, walk two blocks, when you'll come to the following corner:
Directions from Nakano Station:
1) Go out the South Gate of Nakano Station.
2) To your right you'll see a large street, Nakano-dori. Walk over to it, take a left, and walk along it.
3) After roughly 250 meters, you'll come to a five-way intersection.
Take a slight right onto Okubo-dori, which has a metal guardrail
between the sidewalk and the street.
4) Walk along Okubo-dori. Pass two traffic lights, follow the bend to
the right, and continue walking along. When you come to the third
traffic light, turn left.
5) Walk along this road for about 150 meters. Soon after you go up a
small hill, Tosei-sha is on your right; there will be a small signboard
Finding places in Japan can be challenging if you're a first-time
visitor, and Tosei-sha is no exception. We hope that this page will
make it easy for you to find our gallery, but please don't hesitate to
give us a call if you have any trouble finding your way here. Our phone
number is 03-3380-7123, and we will do our best to guide you in English.